Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41
A Note on Copyright
Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41 is COPYRIGHTED -- NOT Public Domain -- and FREE under the following conditions:
- Schools, libraries, and museums are free to make and keep copies for in-house educational use or nonpermanent loan/circulation ... in gratitude for the fine education and research assistance I have always received from such institutions.
- An individual is free to make one personal copy of Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41 for his/her own personal use.
- All other rights -- including publishing rights -- are reserved to me.
Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41 is dedicated to ...
A. The peoples of the former Soviet Union and of Poland who fought and won the biggest war front against Nazi evil.
B. The Russian people who lived in the path of the Nazi war machine and who suffered so terribly during "Operation Barbarossa."
C. to my children Rebecca, Robert, Rohan, and Johanna, in the hope that they may never have to go through a world war:
The more we learn about the Second World War, the better our chances that it will be the LAST world war.
War must be confined to history books and games.
A Request: If you do assemble and play this free game of mine, PLEASE let me know at ELCOAT@hotmail.com what you think of it and whether, after more than a couple games, you think one side or the other has an advantage. Thanks!
And now: Here are Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41 components, to print off and assemble so that it may be played. Players-students will also need a single six-sided die (or chits numbered 1-6, to be drawn out of a hat) for the randomized combat results tables. All map pieces should be A3/11x17 size.
- Rules in Word format - Final draft in Word formatRvsd 7Aug20!!
- Rules in Rich Text Format - Final draft in rtf formatRvsd 7Aug20 And note that the .rtf version may be more up to date.
- Larger Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41 units. A4/letter size for larger, 3-piece map size. Single-sided pieces. Rvsd 30Jul20
- Smaller Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41 units. A4/letter size smaller units to be used on smaller, 1-piece map. Single-sided pieces. Rvsd 30Jul20
- The entire map. to be printed at 11x17/A3 large sheet size, but reduced because the full file wouldn't upload on Yahoo. Rvsd 30Jul20
- The entire map. to be printed at 11x17/A3 large sheet size. Let's see if the JPG version of the full file works. Rvsd 30Jul20
- The map - northern third to be printed at 11x17/A3 large sheet size for a wider mapboard. Yahoo rejected the PNG. ? Rvsd 30Jul20
- The map - center third.
- The map - southern third.
- Sorting sheets for Weak, Medium, and Strong hidden unit groupings
- Sorting sheets with thicker borders, for Weak, Medium, and Strong hidden unit groupings20Feb19
More comments by myself and others about the game can be read on TalkConSimWorld and BoardGameGeek.
If you are a friend, and/or if you would like to share info and ideas about military and naval history and game designing and cardstock model shipbuilding, and/or you have any questions about Barbarossa Fast, Jun-Dec41 feel free to e-mail me at ELCOAT@Hotmail.com
Thank you for your interest in the game ....
20Jul20, rvsd: 7Aug20