Photos of My Cardstock Model Ships -- and more to come.
- Royal Norwegian Navy destroyer Sleipner - prototype model at 1:300
- The d'Abruzzi class Italian light cruisers at 1:700 scale. This class and this picture are among the ONI drawings.
- The Navigatori class Italian destroyers. The prototype in the background is larger scale than the 1:700 division of them in the foreground.
- In the foreground is the Japanese prewar light cruiser, Jintsu. In the background, taking aim at her, is the Australian light cruiser Perth, also at 1:700 scale.
- Clockwise from the lower left: A Raubvogel class German torpedoboot, Maasz class German destroyer, K class German light cruiser, Sleipner (class Norwegian) destroyer, and a Hunt Type 1 British escort destroyer, all at 1:700 scale, with a much larger scale prototype of the Maasz in the background. All of the German ships were used in the invasion of Norway, 9Apr40, which Sleipner escaped.
- Maasz and Koeln at 1:700 scale.
- The Japanese destroyer Shigure, starboard bow quarter. Prototype model at about 1:350 scale..
- The Japanese destroyer Shigure, starboard stern quarter
- Hunt Type 2 escort destroyer RNoMS Arendal in its May 1945 camouflage and configuration (with radar tower instead of searchlight platform, at prototype 1:371 scale.
Now would you like to return to my home page or the main drawings page?